Mollee Moo and Me

Mollee Moo and Me

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Little something about my world and myself.

Let me fill you in on the type of girl I am. I'm the type of girl that gets scared when toast pops out of the toaster, gets excited when I hear the word ice cream.The type of girl who cries when the old people die in movies. The type of girl who can be totally herself around a ton of people. The type of girl who could never give away a stuffed animal because I'd feel bad for it.

Now let me fill you in on a little bit about my life. I'm happy 97% of the time... but today, I think I was in the 3% range. I started off by missing my bus, and that kind of thing can just throw you off so much. It's crazy. But you gotta look for something to brighten your day back up again. And that is what friends are for. And dogs. My friends can always make me laugh... even when I feel like I'll never even smile again. And my dog, I love her so much. When I come home from just a terrible day, and see her sitting at the edge of my driveway just waiting for me... and the moment she sees me, she starts to wage her tail, that just makes me feel so great. As you can see, the little things in life make my world go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment