Mollee Moo and Me

Mollee Moo and Me

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Age matters .

Siblings. I have two of them , both older - a sister who is ten years older than me & a brother who is 15 years older than me. Big age difference right? And I just happened to be the baby of the family. Lovely. This effected me a great deal... more so with my sister because she was a girl. And I wanted to be like her. I just thought boys were yukey... so that left my brother off the hook. He didn't have to deal with me nagging at him as much. Hahaaha. Anyways, I remember a time when my sister had a few friends over. I wanted to hang out with them too. But... it didn't happen that way. I was five, they were fifteen. I even went to my mom's bathroom... put on a whole bunch of makeup to look more like them. Then I went back to my sister's room... And needless to say, they said I looked like a clown. I don't remember much more about it. But those girls... were definatly some rude bratty teenagers. (: Oh nooo... I'd never do that to my baby sister, if I had one. . . . Haa. Okay, maybe I'm lying. That's just nature though , to act that way towards younger siblings. Age can make a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment